Sunday, April 3, 2011

Some bad news.....and some goods

First, the bad news. I have apparently lost my cake mojo. This is the second weekend in a row that I have made a tasty, and very ugly cake. (Last weekend it was a set of carrot cake cupcakes that drew giggles from every single adult who ate them. All 8 of us. They were that ugly. They puffed way up in the oven, and then just sort if deflated and overflowed and blew up. ) I have no idea what is going on, but that particularly mangled cake back there baked for an extra 15 minutes and is still just barely on the correct side of done. Tastes awesome, though. And now the good news.....I think I need to keep making cakes -lots and often - until I get my mojo back. Heh

Photo

~Aunt LoLo

1 comment:

Catherine Peart said...

Definitely the right approach! ha ha.