Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A quick fix, and an unlikely model

IMG_6645

IMG_6644A friend brought a dance recital costume by for a quick fix while Siu Jeun was napping one morning.  (The little rainbow band that you see around the waist had to be attached.) Siu Jeun woke up while I was stitching it on. My friend, being the sweetheart that she is, went downstairs to get him. By the time they came up to the sewing room, he was snuggled in her arms, head on her shoulder, rhythmically patting her back. As soon as he saw this tutu, though…it was a different story! He was all grasping hands and jumping feet. This guy would not rest until that tutu was where it belonged. On him! (Blame it on having a big sister who likes to dance around in tutus!)

 

Oh well. Blue is a lovely color on him!

4 comments:

Catherine Peart said...

Too cute! I have so many pictures of my youngest (with only an older sister too!) in tutu's. He loves them (and I am glad he isn't the only one! lol).

LollyChops said...

Cute cute cute!!!!!

Hi Auntie Lo Lo!

HUGS from Lolly!

shelia said...

sooooooooooo stinkin cute!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think you'll want to place a twitter icon to your blog. Just bookmarked the article, however I must complete this by hand. Just my 2 cents.