Friday, May 15, 2009

A Bit of Loveliness from Texas

I recently participated in a Spring Swap put together over at The 6 o'clock Stitch. The guidelines were fairly simple - the item should be 8x11, framable, include the colors red and yellow...and remind you of SPRING.

That's it! That's all the direction we were given. Let me tell you, I was sweating bullets trying to figure out what to send out to my two partners, especially afterward, when what they had made for me!! (I'll show you, later, what I came up with.)

Can you imagine how excited I was when I received a package from one of my partners? Shean blogs over at Diary of an Unconscious Mind.

Check out this loveliness!



Aren't those birds just precious? I think they'll be perfect in my daughter's room.

Shean also included two lovely pieces of fabric...my mind is reeling with the possibilities!

Then, just because she's a doll, she added this set of vintage Goldilocks paper dolls for my daughter. How thoughtful!


Shean, thank you! I love all of it!!!

2 comments:

Su said...

Oooh, nice!
And the fabric.... just lovely

Unknown said...

I am so glad you like it. I was so worried about how it came out (wipes my forehead) woo. Thank you for the kind words.

Shean