Friday, October 2, 2009

Loving on my new darning foot


I dragged the kids out yesterday to a fabulous little sewing machine shop a few miles from our house...and returned home with a treasure - my very own Janome darning foot. (Who knew Janome feet fit student-type Brother machines?!) More on that adventure later!

This morning, I decided to try it out. (You know...before I attempt to free-motion quilt on my daughter's new twin-sized quilt. Heh. When I go in for a challenge, I like to make the FALL as big as possible.)

I couldn't believe how easy it was to use that little foot! A quick note with a disappearing pen, a few swooshes and swirls through the machine....and I had my very own little love note.

I think this is the beginning of a long and beautiful friendship.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: