Monday, March 16, 2009

For Me??


Awwww...imagine my surprise when I dtumbled bleary-eyed into my son's room to give him his mid-night "schnacks", fired up my laptop...and found an e-mail telling me my li'l ol' blog had won an award!! Su from Vively Online bestowed me with the Sisterhood Award

Can I just say, the crafty blogging community is ABSOLUTELY amazing? This blog is so, so new. I started it, honestly, with hopes that I could share my hobby and meet some other crafters who could mentor me ('cause my crafts could use some mentoring, y'all!) I've met some WONDERFUL crafters, and I've been amazed at the response from some of my Mommy Blog friends, as well!

Thank you.

(How was that for an acceptance speech???)

Now for the fun part - passing this thing on!

Here's the rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.

In no particular order, I pass the love on to...

1. Simone at craftevolution - always supportive, always a great bit of advice for a newbie like me!
2. Dollar Store Crafts - Fabulous crafts for not much $$ - love it!
3. Wee Wonderfuls - Is there anyone who DOESN'T adore her dolls??? And she's working on a book!
4. Lollychops - Fabulous, and generous with her talents, tutorials and patterns!
5. LucyKate Crafts - Oh so quaint and lovely!
6. the crafty conservative - New to me - she has this monthly craft challenge that is SUPER fun. Stay tuned for more details on that one!
7. tiny happy - Oh, how I ADORE her free-style embroidery. She captures the beauty of the world around here with a needle and thread. *swoon*
8. whiMSy love - Gotta love a girl who's a self-proclaimed NERD. She's got some super cute crafts, and she's one cool chick.
9. I Wonder Woman What isn't great about Wonder Woman? She's funny, gorgeous, talented, beautiful, charming, FRUGAL...did I mention she's a real looker? (and my identical twin sister. Seriously! Go check her out!)
10. 6 o'clock Stitch - She has these Mr. Linkys that are awesome. The Make & Tell carnival runs all month and is a great place to get some sweet tutorials. The Etsy Promotion Linky changes weekly and is a place to list all your Etsy giveaways, promotions and sales.

5 comments:

LollyChops said...

Thanks so much Auntie LoLo!!!!

Love right back atcha!

Christy said...

Thanks for this! I love seeing getting and seeing these awards (love finding out about new blogs) but I'm usually very lazy about passing these on so watch for it in the next 3-6 months or so! :)

the 6 o'clock stitch said...

Thank you SOOO much! What an honor! Like Christy, I'm afraid I'm a little slow and passing these along too but I will. Promise!

Heather - Dollarstorecrafts.com said...

Thanks for thinking of me!!

Simone said...

aww, thank you so much that is really, really, nice. And yes the Wonder Woman does rock. Have to check out the other blogs.