Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thing a Day 25: SNOW





I was in charge of our little preschool group today...and for the live of me couldn't come up with any lesson topic more interesting than SNOW. (That might have something to do with our forecast here in New England for the weekend. *sigh*) I went scrounging around on Craft Crow for some ideas...and here's what I came up with!
(See those little purple snowmen? Mine is the saucy one in the middle with the sweet neck wrap. Awwwww yeah. I rock.) After that, my Awesome Creative Powers were limited to crafting the faces for those little fiber-fill snowmen.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Alison said...

Clay snowmen....I have not thought about that one when the kids want to get out in the snow and I just cannot seem to want to do ALL the laundry that goes along with. Thanks for the idea!!!!